Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MNCommunities.org Hub
Also, the Mercury News Service never posts anything Sad
(10 Aug 2015, 12:52 pm)joefoxon Wrote: If you can draft something, because I'm rubbish at that kind of thing, then I'll give it a read before it goes live Smile

Well, here's what I have so far. Take into account I do not know Mercury that well. Sad I have to change that, of course.

"The Republic of Mercury is a constitutional republic led by a President, with its capital on Mercury City."

What else can I add? It is too brief. I don't know what else to add honestly. JUst answer me a few questions to help me out: what is the culture like? Things people love? Climate? I know I can add that Mercury is a diverse country because it has territory all over Micras and is spread out. Perhaps a bit about the unity of the people of Mercury, etc etc.

(10 Aug 2015, 12:53 pm)joefoxon Wrote: Also, the Mercury News Service never posts anything Sad

We need to fix that! If you'd like, I can create a character in Mercury and help with the news or serve under any capacity at your pleasure.
That'd be good, as I know your interests lie in journalism already Smile

"The Republic of Mercury is a constitutional republic led by a President, situated in north-eastern Keltia, with further territories near the south pole, just below Eura. Mercury's culture is big on sports, with their 2014 FMF World Cup win being their greatest sporting achievement to date."
Sounds good. Smile I'll use that description then.