Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MNCommunities.org Hub
http://www.mncommunities.org/

Just wanted to introduce everyone to the central hub for the MNCommunities participants. It's a simple MyBB forum with links to all the nations hosted on MNCommunities.org or that are associated with us, like Stormark (since Stormark helps administer it).

If you register for the forum, you will be able to use the Administration and Help Desk forum, where users will be able to communicate with the administrators directly about anything they need re:hosting and other things. You will also be able to use the General Discussion forum for MNCommunities.org and their participants.

Swing by and check it out! We're adding new things to it every day.
Also - would anyone from Mercury please submit the following information here:

Quote:As you can all see, there is a Directory of Nations category that links to micronations directly from these forums. They look kinda blank and lame.

I am planning to put some serious effort into promoting MNCommunities.org through Google ads, Facebook ads and other advertisements. This will help drive traffic to our micronations as well! We need the following from nations hosted here so we can spiff up the directory:

- Official full name of your micronation
- A small flag of your micronation (75x75)
- A description to put in the forum of no more than 100 words.
Bump... anyone around?
Apologies, I hadn't realised the forums were back up yet!
They've been up since Tuesday. Took me a bit to work the issues out. Bad news: I had to delete the Mercury Wordpress install. I have a backup of the database somewhere, however, so it should be only a matter of time before I can restore it.
The technical design of this portal appears to be good.

However, due to some issues related to this development,
Ergonia's Governing Council has convened a meeting.
Thank you!

Any issues in particular I can clarify things on?
Image upload.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Excellent! Now, have you come up with a description? I'm more than happy to help. I just wouldn't dare to write one without at least looping you in.

Also, can I add the Mercury News Service to the Intermicronational News Service? Smile
If you can draft something, because I'm rubbish at that kind of thing, then I'll give it a read before it goes live Smile