Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING NEWS: Presidential statement regarding North Antarctica
Quote:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=27]

Statement from President Nick Perry regarding the eruption of Montaña Blanca

Today marks the greatest tragedy in the history of this country. The eruption that took place today has killed countless people, deaths that sadly could have been avoided. For the people that are still stranded in Murcia, we are still coming for you. For the people that are already safely housed in Alduria, Floria and Thracistan, it pains me to say that there will not be a North Antarctica to return to. We are working tirelessly to provide you with somewhere to go, with a claim to territory closer to Mercury being discussed currently. We will ensure that wherever we are able to rebuild for you, it will be a safe place to live. These recent events have come as a shock to us all, the most important thing now is how we can respond. I've said time and time again, if you are evacuating, we will look after you, rest assured that this will continue until we are able to rehouse you. I will bring you more news in the coming days about what will happen next, but for the time being, please use what we are providing for you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING NEWS: Presidential statement regarding North Antarctica - by joefoxon - 18 May 2020, 02:01 pm