Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING NEWS: Presidential statement regarding North Antarctica
Quote:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=27]

Statement from President Nick Perry regarding North Antarctica

Ladies and Gentlemen,

A situation of the utmost urgency has arisen in North Antarctica, and swift and decisive action must be taken to ensure the safety of our citizens. I am providing the residents of Livingston with one very simple instruction. Leave the city as soon as you possibly can. We will be providing as many resources as necessary to get everybody out of the city safely. Public transport will be provided for free. Trains will leave Livingston every three minutes, and will be able to take people to safety. Please use this. It is incredibly important that the roads are left clear. For those that absolutely have to travel by car, all roads out of Livingston are to be treated as one way. Do not under any circumstances attempt to return to the city once you have left. We will provide you with somewhere to stay. We will provide you with everything you need to eat and drink. We will stop at nothing to keep our people safe and as secure as possible. This is not a statement I ever thought I would have to make, and I hope that my nervousness does not deter anybody, I mean what I say. Leave Livingston as soon as possible and do not go back for any reason.

Messages In This Thread
BREAKING NEWS: Presidential statement regarding North Antarctica - by joefoxon - 07 May 2020, 01:54 am